5 Easiest FM Transmitters to Make at Home

Have you ever tried to make your own FM transmitter at home? If not, you probably think it is something very difficult to do but it's not. In fact, if you look on the Internet, there are countless articles and video tutorials saying that it is easy that anyone can do it. Or almost anyone.
Nevermind, I was curious about how to make an FM transmitter so I looked it up. I found some very clear instructions on how to do it including an article containing not one but 5 different types of FM transmitters you can make at home.
It's fun to do at home as a weekend project alone or with your kids and it doesn't take a lot of time. The article I found contains instructions on how to build both a short-range transmitter as well as a long-range one. I suggest you read 5 Easiest Simple FM Transmitters to Make at Home and choose one for your next weekend project. 

0 Yorum Var.: